Thursday, August 10, 2006

Playing Ketchup

Okay… it gets even weirder... That book? You remember the book I mentioned? (Duh, previous post – go ahead and refresh your memory, it’ll take all of twelve seconds. There are a massive two posts to search through).

Yeah, well when I wrote that last one, I had only read the first few chapters of the book. The following day, I finished it and the weird references count went up with each subsequent page. I’m not quite finished obsessing about the “coincidental” subject matter, so with no further ado, I give you….

Exhibit B:

Sister Christian

Ron Jeremy

The Sunshine State

Rockabilly

Bettie Page

MySpace

Boob Jobs

The Outfield

Bad puns


And…..

The piece de resistance…

No less than 23 references to FATE.


Whooooo…. Spooky.


Okay. I’m over it now.


In other news…

I have discovered the Tao.
Uh, yeah. I'll keep you posted.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?