Sunday, October 22, 2006

Imagine that

The thoughts won't stop. Your presence fills my mind. I ache with need. I close my eyes.

I imagine the sound of your voice, deep and low, breathing hard at my ear. Whispers. Moans. Growls.

I imagine how you taste... the sweet saltiness of your skin. My tongue sliding slowly along your chest.

I imagine the smell of your skin as I nuzzle your shoulder. Your scent. The lingering of your cologne on my clothes.

I imagine feeling you over me... under me... inside me. Pressing me into the mattress. The counter. The wall. The floor.

I imagine your fingers as they dig furrows in the sheets. Gathering bunches of soft cotton in clenched fists.

I imagine your warm naked skin next to me. Tracing each other with our fingertips. Hearts speeding up... slowing down. Breathing synchronized.

Please baby. Your hands on me. Your lips, your tongue, your teeth. The sexy smile that turns up one corner of your mouth just so. Your eyes on me. That look. I feel it at my core.

Can you feel me? Soft and smooth. Hot and wet.

You possess me. Do with me what you will.

Please baby. Take me. Lick me. Tease me. Taste me. Satisfy me.

I'm yours. You're mine.

If only in my imagination.

I don't care.

I'm gonna fuck you blind.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?