Thursday, December 28, 2006

Fun and Games...

Set your ipod/MP3 player to shuffle… Press play…. For every question, type the song that’s playing…. When you get to a new question, press next.

Voila… your life soundtrack. No cheating. :P

Opening credits: Take the Money and Run – Steve Miller Band

Go on take the money and run


(um... okay....we're off to an interesting start...)


Waking up: Tiptoe – Goldfrapp

You feel good… you feel right… mumble mumble…???


Falling in love: Middle of Nowhere – Hot Hot Heat

They chewed me up and then they spit me out
And I'm not supposed to let it bother me
But maybe I'm a little bit weak - I let my frailty take the wheel
She said, "Maybe there's a bit of me waiting for a bit of you. baby."


Fight song: Nothingman – Pearl Jam

Once divided...nothing left to subtract...
Some words when spoken...cant be taken back...


Breaking up: Killing in the Name of – Rage Against the Machine

Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me


Making up: The Only Living Boy in New York – Simon and Garfunkel

Half of the time were gone but we don’t know where,
And we don’t know where…


Life’s okay: Cream – Prince

You’re so cool (Cool)
Everything you do is success
Make the rules (Rules)
Then break them all cuz you are the best

(c’mon… any song with sh-boogie bop in it HAS GOT to mean life’s okay)

Mental breakdown: The Cure – Just like Heaven
You…soft and only
you…lost and lonely
you…strange as angels
dancing in the deepest oceans
twisting in the water
you're just like a dream
Driving: Keep on Rockin me Baby – Steve Miller Band
I went from Phoenix, Arizona all the way to Tacoma....  
(well... not REALLY)

Flashbacks: Jessie’s Girl – Rick Springfield
(oh shuddap)

Happy dance: The Metal – Tenacious D
(um… I have no idea how this actually made it onto my ipod… stupid shared computer)
Regret: Valentine’s Day – Steve Earle 

I know that i swore that i wouldn't forget
I wrote it all down: i lost it i guess
There's so much i want to say
But all the words just slip away


Final Battle: Saving Grace – Tom Petty

And it’s hard to say
Who you are these days
But you run on anyway
Don’t you baby?


Death scene: Chasing Cars – Snow Patrol

If I lay here, if I just lay here

Would you lie with me and just forget the world

Final credits: World Wide Suicide – Pearl Jam

And in all the madness. Thought becomes numb and naive.
So much to talk about. Nothing more to say.

*Just so ya know... It was REALLY hard not to cheat for a few of these.... I have soooooo many songs that would have fit so damn perfect for a couple scenes. Dangit.






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?